Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

(SIN) Guild Ranks/Structure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(SIN) Guild Ranks/Structure

Post by Vindictive on October 22nd 2015, 6:01 pm

Leader/Co-Leader(s)
This is the top of the tree. They have final say on all events, and final say above all generals on any topic. End of story.  

General/s
This is the second tier. Generals are responsible in the guild solely for their job. Whether that be PvP, PvE, or WvWvW. This means ALL of the following is their responsibility: Recruitment to their project (for example after winning a pvp match when you're in a group, throwing up and advertisement. Just recruiting from those areas), Running and success of their projects, Problems on their watch, setting dates and enforcing their projects. For example, That means Only PvE general and the leader/co leaders can set, change, or reprimand issues in PvE.  

Warrior/s
This is the third tier. Warriors are your average everyday Joes who will affiliate themselves with a certain project based on their preference. There is no warriors for PvE/PvP/WvWvW [anything specific], everything is all in all based on how you're feeling. There is NO SPECIALTIES FOR DONATING MORE OR BEING MORE ACTIVE. You will not be rewarded for doing what is expected of you.

Initiate/s
This is the FINAL and BOTTOM tier. This is for players who play less then say every other day (or some-other time frame.. EG less then once a week) or maybe don't feel like the clan is important enough to rep the required amount of rep days [Rep days to be set].

Last edited by Vindictive on January 22nd 2016, 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vindictive
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: (SIN) Guild Ranks/Structure

Post by xxChEEtAhxx.1246 on January 18th 2016, 10:43 pm

Hey guys! So I'm new to the guild and new to the forums, but I was offered a chance to give a new ranking system so I thought I'd give my two cents.

I personally believe the guild should be broken down into the hierarchy, specifically a monarchy/Oligarchy. Ill make this short and sweet for all our sakes.

Keep in mind this is designed for a smaller guild of MAYBE 50

Leader/Co-Leader(s)
This is the top of the tree. They have final say on all events, and final say above all generals on any topic. End of story.  

General/s
This is the second tier. Generals are responsible in the guild solely for their job. Weather that be PvP, PvE, or WvWvW. This means ALL of the following is their responsibility: Recruitment to their project (for example after winning a pvp match when youre in a group, throwing up and advertisement. Just recruiting from those areas), Running and success of their projects, Problems on their watch, setting dates and enforcing their projects. For example, That means Only PvE general and the leader/co leaders can set, change, or reprimand issues in PvE.  

Warrior/s
This is the third tier. Warriors are your average everyday Joes who will affiliate themselves with a certain project based on their preference. There is no warriors for PvE/PvP/WvWvW [anything specific], everything is all in all based on how you're feeling. There is NO SPECIALTIES FOR DONATING MORE OR BEING MORE ACTIVE. You will not be rewarded for doing what is expected of you.

Inactives/Non-Reppers
This is the FINAL and BOTTOM tier. This is for players who play less then say every other day (or some-other time frame.. EG less then once a week) or maybe don't feel like the clan is important enough to rep the required amount of rep days [Rep days to be set].

xxChEEtAhxx.1246
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by Vindictive on January 19th 2016, 4:55 am

I like it a lot actually. It's simple, easy to understand. Straight to the point.
As we are a smaller guild revamped. Only to gain more active members. I feel this would be a great start to try out and see how it works.

Though just for sake of asking questions.

The WvWvW/PvP and PvE General being as three separate ranks but all able to do such similar things, meaning same titles or use of the WvWvW General title and so on?

The warrior slot you have placed. Would you use the same rank name for all warriors of that? Or have it stipulated as PvE Warrior/WvW Warrior/PvP Warrior. So everyone kind of knows whom is interested or wants to be known as what? Did I get that right?

Vindictive
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxChEEtAhxx.1246 on January 19th 2016, 6:38 pm

Thanks!

The Generals would have separate marks just for the sake of new players knowing whats up.

For warriors, same rank name and same title for all warriors. We don't correlate the warriors to one section as when the guild grows, it will cause segregation between the players, forming unwanted cliques.

xxChEEtAhxx.1246
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijahx on January 20th 2016, 4:13 pm

Well I finally got a moment to take a look... It is simple but I do like it.. Definitions of each works out well.. I'm all for this change

Elijahx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vindictive on January 20th 2016, 5:39 pm

I do have a question though. If we were to have officers...I know that they would take some form of spot. But what if.. let's say we were to bump 2 players and they are both WvW..Would it be a combined effort rank then?

Reason I say this is because we have 2 members we feel should be in an Officer position and have held off for the time being. So that is my question. lol

Vindictive
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top